Join Our Team!
Hi, Thanks for stoping by and taking a look at our current job opening!
We are looking to hire someone to work with us part-time in our North Austin in-home studio (near The Domain). The position starts immediately, and will range from 5-15 hours per week. Initially all hours will be in-studio, with the possibility of some hours being remote from your home, if you desire, after initial training.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- A hard working, task oriented person, who is comfortable taking the lead on projects.
- Must LOVE crafting. (We literally cut and glue paper all day every day!)
- Attention to detail IS A MUST.
- Bonus points given if you have basic sewing experience and/or experience with die cutters (Silhouette, Cricut, etc.)
- A basic understanding of marketing, social media and SEO is awesome, but not mandatory.
- Experience using the backend seller side of Etsy, Shopify, or Amazon would be amazing but not mandatory.
- Some hours will be in office while others will be flexible and work from home.
Pay starts at $8.50/hour. Pay will increase to $9/hour after 6 months of quality work.
If you are interested, please send and email to us at email@example.com, and let us know why you think you're a great fit for the position!
- Shanti Grossman
Jenny (Ahern) Minard
Hey Shanti! Your business is so amazing! I’d love to do what you’re doing! I wouldn’t be able to work near you, but if you EVER need to hire a virtual assistant, I’m your gal! Plus I love all things crafty and creative! ?