April 2018 and We're Hiring Again!
Hi, Thanks for stoping by and taking a look at our current job opening!
We are looking to hire someone to work with us part-time in our North Austin in-home studio (near The Domain). The position starts immediately, and will range from 20-30 hours per week. Initially all hours will be in-studio, with the possibility of some hours being remote from your home, if you desire, after initial training.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Available Monday-Friday to work in-studio anytime between the hours of 9-5. We currently need approximately 20-30 hours each week, so you can set your own hours within those days/times!
- A hard working, task oriented person, who is comfortable taking the lead on projects.
- Must LOVE crafting + General Office Admin Tasks. (We literally cut and glue paper all day every day!)
- Attention to detail IS A MUST.
- Bonus points given if you have basic sewing experience and/or experience with die cutters (Silhouette, Cricut, etc.)
- A basic understanding of marketing, social media and SEO is awesome, but not mandatory.
- Experience using the backend seller side of Etsy, Shopify, or Amazon would be amazing but not mandatory.
Pay starts at $8.50/hour. Pay will increase to $9/hour after 6 months of quality work.
If you are interested, please send and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know why you think you're a great fit for the position!
- Shanti Grossman